PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY
MetaOne Studios respects the privacy of every users (data subject), and complies with all Applicable laws for the protection of data subject privacy, including, without limitation, all required Directives on Data protection regulations of where you are accesing the NFT site. Please note that all personal data is duly encrypted and sited in a secured servers. If you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Privacy Statement. You should immediately discontinue your access to the NFT Site.
1. Acceptable Use
MetaOne Studios uses your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the NFT Site. When you use the NFT site, you consent to the use of your Anonymous personal information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computers, and devices.
2. Data controller
4. Types Of Data We Collect From You
For the provision of our NFTs, we may collect and process the following personal data about you, but only with your consent;
- Purchase Information: When you mint or purchase the MetaOne Studios NFTs available on the website or an Approved Marketplace, you will be asked some personal information about yourself;
- Connect your MetaWallet: When you connect you metawallet to purchase and hold an NFT;
- Technical Information: Information relating to Users’ Computer or Devices – this information includes: The type of mobile, tablet when you access the site with your mobile device or manufacturer, model, operating system, screen dimensions, OS version, Virtual Machine name and version and IP Address).
- Other data provided by you voluntarily: You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
By using or accessing the NFT Site or through any other means, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy, understand it, agree to its terms, and authorize MetaOne Studios to collect, use and disclose information pursuant to this Policy.
5. How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our NFT website
- Understand and analyze how you interact with our NFT collections
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
6. Log Files
MetaOne Studios follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
7. Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, MetaOne Studios uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’browser type and/or other information.
8. Your Data Privacy Rights and Choices
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data: Below is the following data protection rights you have when using the NFT Site. You may choose to use this privacy right and choices below for the protection of your data.
- Right to update or correct:
- Right to access your data:
- Right to Delete your Data:
- Right to Restrict the processing of your data:
- Right to opt-out from receiving marketing emails:
- Withdraw Your Consent:
- Right to Complaint:
9. Terms and Conditions
Please visit our NFT Terms and conditions page to learn more about our terms and gudelines, which establishes the use of the NFT Site.
11. Contact Us
To send us your questions, comments, or complaints or receiving communications from us kindly email us using [email protected]